Why Our Clients Choose Toby Barkman Excavating
1. We chose Toby Barkman Excavating because we wanted a well-established firm, who had years of experience in Construction and excavtion. It’s a specialized area, and we wanted a firm with a track record, who was willing to share references from satisfied customers.
2. When we decided to undertake the building of our our new home we approached it like most people. Not only a major financial investment, but more importantly, as an investment in our family. We quickly learned from working with Toby Barkman Excavating, that excavation was not simply moving dirt, but involved major considerations about irrigation, drainage, landscaping, and maintenance.
3. A high-quality service as promised. Always neat and orderly during the project, creative and practical. Perhaps in the very beginning we weren’t completely sure we knew what to expect, we now have a very high expectation, and we are never disappointed.
4. We appreciated your approach to every project we have ever done with you. Enthusiasm, a commitment to quality, a sense of accountability to do it completely and cost-effectively, and to make sure that any issues that may arise during the course of the project are dealt with in a timely, practical and cost-sensitive manner.
5. We were extremely satisfied with the results overall, and especially the key leadership role that you played in ensuring that everything came together as expected. Toby Barkman Excavating always stands ready to take care of various small but critical finishing touches to ensure the project was 100% complete when everybody was finished with their own individual tasks.
6. We are always very satisfied with the work we have engaged with you, which over the years has now been over a dozen projects. We often think of the role you might play on each of our projects around the farm, because we know your work will always be high quality and for a fair and reasonable price.
7. Not only did you step up to do your part in the project, but you also stepped up to assume the over project integration role. This isn’t even a role we knew we needed in advance, but ultimately became a critical role in the success of the project. This is a role you understood and made a natural part of the way you worked.
8. We think that it is important that you are a family business, with an active father and son team, who operate and live locally in the area. You exude this family style and pride in your steadfast commitment to successful projects and to establishing long-term relationships and friendships with satisfied customers
For All Residential Excavating and Construction Needs:
- Building pad preparation
- Driveway installation
- Earth moving
- Erosion controls
- Foundation and footing excavating
- Pond construction and cleaning
- Public sewer and water installation
- Retaining walls
- Septic systems
- Site clearing & stumping
- Storm water management
- Trenching for utilities